1) The essence of our being is LOVE
2) Health is inner peace. Healing is letting go of fear.
3) Giving and receiving are the same.
4) We can let go of the past and of the future.
5) Now is the only time there is and each instant is for giving.
6) We can learn to love ourselves and others by forgiving rather than judging.
7) We can become love finders rather than fault finders.
8) We can choose and direct ourselves to be happy inside regardless of what is happening outside.
9) We are students and teachers to each other.
10) We can focus on the whole of life rather than the fragments.
11) Since love is eternal, death need not be viewed as fearful.
12) We can always perceive others as either extending love or giving a call for help.
*Based on "Principles of Attitudinal Healing" by Gerald Jampolsky, M.D.
(P.S. the Oneness banner is a click through to their website)